Gifts That Grow!
Cute & Clever Plant And Herb Growing Kits
Peropon - The Original Self-Watering Animal Planters
Sunography The Best Sun Print Kits
1) Do your products have an expiration date? If the seed packet is not opened, our products can be stored in a climate-controlled environment out of direct sunlight for one to two years; however, for best results, we recommend using them as soon as possible.
2) Can the product be grown all year round? Yes, as it is recommended that they are grown indoors. Be sure that the air temperature in the environment is suitable for growing. If not, then wait for season when environment is right temperature.
3) Are the seeds organic? Our products are not organic. The source of our seeds and the growing media used in our products are leading horticultural suppliers from Japan, UK, EU and USA.
4) Did not sprout? While our products have a bit of magic about them, they do not magically or automatically sprout seeds. The process is all nature’s magic! That means that you must orchestrate all the elements (water, temperature, and oxygen) necessary for the seed to germinate. The reason your seed did not germinate:
5) My plant stopped growing. Nearly all our products require that the plant be transplanted to a larger container or pot to continued to grow and fully mature. Please follow the product instructions in this regard.
6) Can I eat the plants that your products grow? Our products which content seeds of edible plants will only be suitable and safe to eat if then have been raised and harvested in a safe manner. The risk is bore by the grower.
7) Exposure times for Sunography. The time needed to expose a print depends on the strength of the sun. Summer sun is stronger than winter sun. Sunlight on a sunny day is stronger than a partly sunny day. For a deep, rich blue print expose on a sunny day for 10-15 minutes, and on a partly sunny day or sunny winter day for 15-25 minutes.